Pyrolux Ignite Fry Pan 28cm Non-Stick QuanTanium
The Pyrolux ignite range is made from heavy duty forged aluminium with quality Whitford USA Quantanium Non-stick coating.
The coating is PFOA and BPA free with a limited lifetime warranty.
The body and surface allow for heat retention, an even heat distribution and it’s stone line properties permitting a high heat tolerance.
The Quantanium quality non-stick surface is abrasion resistant, with easy food release and cleaning.
Suitable for all cook tops and oven and dishwasher safe.
- Cool-touch riveted handle
- PFOA & BPA free non-stick coating
- Heavy gauge stone technology
- Even heat distribution
- High heat tolerance
- Oven & Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for all cooktops
- Limited lifetime warranty
About Whitford Quantanium:
QuanTanium® is a multi-layer nonstick coating system reinforced with a unique blend of titanium particles.
A particle far harder than the chrome and steel typically used in the production of cooking utensils.
The Quantanium family of coatings is designed to provide outstanding resistance to scratching, abrasion and wear, yet maintaining high levels of release.
QuanTanium for Cookware:
- An internally reinforced waterborne multi-coat offering excellent scratch resistance
- More durable than conventionally reinforced coating systems due to the incorporation of titanium particles
- Adheres to grit-blasted or smooth substrates
- A cost-efficient cookware coating offering superb nonstick properties at a very reasonable price