Hark 2 Door Gas Smoker Glass Door
Hark gas smokers can be used as an outdoor oven and a smoker, enabling low to medium temperature cooking.
You can use a Hark gas smoker as a traditional smoker or, for baking and reheating.
It can also be used to produce slow cooked, US style BBQ, where food is cooked gently over long periods of time using the ‘Hangi’ style steam cooking.
Smoke cooking requires a whole new set of cooking techniques that once mastered, will guarantee meal after meal of delicious food.
Total: 1115mm (H) x 545mm (W) x 455mm (D)
Cooking: 600mm (H) x 400mm (W) x 350mm (D)
- New Glass Door
- Gas powered smoker – propane (LPG) use only
- Average consumption low and slow cooking 70hrs per 9kg gas bottle
- Low pressure hose and regulator included
- Strong construction with a wide and stable leg pattern for extra stability
- Four fully adjustable chrome plated shelves
- Push start Piezo ignition
- Enamel coated wood chip box and water pan
- 3 dampers for better smoke and heat regulation
- 12 Months Manufacturers Warranty